Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Phoenix RC 5.5 and FlySky i10 Tx setup problems

Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Phoenix RC 5.5 and FlySky i10 Tx setup problems

Old 03-24-2017, 07:52 PM
Fossa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix RC 5.5 and FlySky i10 Tx setup problems

I'm currently running Phoenix RC 5.5 Simulator on Windows 10.
I have working Tx/Rx combinations for:
Turnigy 9XR Tx / Orange DSM2 6Ch Rx
Walkera Dev0 8S Tx / Devo RX802 Rx
Spektrum DX6i Tx / AR6210 Rx
using the HK Wireless 9 in 1 Simulator Adapter. They all fly fixed wing, helis, quads with no problems.

I am trying to setup a new FlySky i10 Tx / FS-iA6B Rx (also tried the FS-iA10 Rx that came with the Tx) with the sim adapter and not succeeding at all. The best I am able to get is a barely workable fixed wing aircraft with twitchy surfaces and a prop that twitches also. I cannot fly with this. I followed the new transmitter custom setup and it doesn't work (heli model, 'straight' head, PPM). No bars show response to controls in calibrate. The Rx shows it is bound to the Tx.

Does anyone have this setup and working and would share their setup?
Old 03-26-2017, 02:52 PM
Fossa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

after futzing with the Tx and the sim box for a while I tried the direct cable (supplied with the sim box) connection from the Tx to the sim box, then plug the sim box into the PC USB port. switches on the sim box set to PhoenixRC and Wire. it works fine this way, but as with cables they are always tooooooo short.