Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

RF Unauthorized Interlink after 6Upgrade

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

RF Unauthorized Interlink after 6Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2019, 02:56 PM
Wayne Miller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RF Unauthorized Interlink after 6Upgrade

Hi,
I have RealFlight 4.5 on my computer and it had worked fine with the 6Upgrade until my disk got corrupted. I replaced the disk, loaded RF 4.5 and tested it, it worked fine. I then put in the 6Upgrade which seemed to load fine, it then searched for updates and updated to 6.5.

I have the 4.5 launcher on my desktop and it still works fine, I also have the 6.5 Launcher on my desktop, but when I try to execute it, I get the message "No authorized Interlink Found".

I do not understand why 4.5 finds the interlink controller (it works fine) and 6.5 does not. Has anyone else experienced this problem of the interlink not being recognized? Can anyone tell me what the fix is?

Again, 4.5 launcher works fine, but 6.5 launcher will not recognize the controller.

This is what I have done:
Uninstalled and reinstalled both RF 4.5 and 6Upgrade.
Re-entered the controller and software identification numbers and they seem to be accepted
Made sure I did not plug the USB controller in until all the software told me the installation was complete for 4.5. I then removed the USB, then installed the 6Upgrade and after it was complete, plugged the USB controller in.
I have emailed RealFlight, but they have not got back to me.

Thank for your help.

Fly4Fun,

Wayne Miller