Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Just picked up RF8.... some questions..

Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Just picked up RF8.... some questions..

Old 02-02-2018, 06:34 AM
giguchan
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Just picked up RF8.... some questions..

Hello all,
I just picked up RF8 .
I am wondering if any of the previous add-ons or extra planes disks will work with this latest version.. or might the one disk that it came with contain all the previous planes.

Thanks!
Old 02-04-2018, 02:14 PM
kdunlap
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well, that's going to depend. I found it hit or miss. Several models were missing parts. For instance, one plane instead of having a propellor has a square that spins. Others seem to have the wrong surface texture. The disk does not have all pevious planes..
Old 02-10-2018, 09:04 PM
giguchan

Hey there,
Sorry for the late reply... Thanks for the reply.. I guess when i get it loaded up i''ll see what i am missing and what is a bonus.
Thanks again.
Old 02-24-2018, 06:38 PM
Fookison

Originally Posted by giguchan
Hey there,
Sorry for the late reply... Thanks for the reply.. I guess when i get it loaded up i''ll see what i am missing and what is a bonus.
Thanks again.
Any update on your findings? I am considering upgrading to RF8 as well.
Old 02-25-2018, 09:47 AM
giguchan

Hey there,
So far I've found that most of the models that i am interested in are included in the current set up.*note. this report was from a buddy of mine who loaded the new RF8...I was over his house we both got the kits at the same time. The only reason i asked in the first place was that i had a load of planes on the previous system.
I wanted to see what i was missing..Having a quick look around... it does seem to be missing some planes- just not sure all of which ones yet.
Thanks for the reply.