Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G2

Old 10-08-2003, 06:07 PM
Varad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G2

Is the great planes G2 flight sim the best one out there? I may get it but is it worth the money??
Old 10-08-2003, 06:35 PM
GrnBrt
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: G2

I'm an experienced flyer and I just bought it and I am loving it!!!!! It's nice to get on when the weather is nasty and just wring it out. I feel the planes are a bit on the heavy side and fly like it but you can go in and change things around till you get it the way you want it. The one draw back that I had was my video card was to old and couldn't handle the program so more coin out the door for a new one. I don't think you'll be sorry if you buy it, now if you'll excuse me I have an F-86 turbine I'm trying to tame on the sim!!!!!
Old 10-09-2003, 11:03 AM
schinus1

Default RE: G2

Get it....it is certainly worth the expense and helps keep you sharp after a lay-off. Great aid

View of second dog never changes!!