Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

USB controller q

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2004, 11:31 AM
hocpoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default USB controller q

I've double posted this by accident. I didn't see that this forum existed at first. Sorry. Anyway...here is my question...

I have a USB interlink controller for RealFlight and I'd like to give FMS a whirl. How the heck can I get my controller to work with that? Thanks in advance.
Old 04-03-2004, 08:43 AM
DTB
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: USB controller q

ORIGINAL: hocpoc

I've double posted this by accident. I didn't see that this forum existed at first. Sorry. Anyway...here is my question...

I have a USB interlink controller for RealFlight and I'd like to give FMS a whirl. How the heck can I get my controller to work with that? Thanks in advance.
The USB link for G2 will not work with FMS. Completely different. I bought a cable for FMS from the guy here. He is in the UK, but the shipment only took 5 days to arrive. He has cables for everything. http://www.rc-electronics.co.uk

Hope this helps.