Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Re:Reflex XTR Question to ask..........

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Re:Reflex XTR Question to ask..........

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 03:27 AM
X-spec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re:Reflex XTR Question to ask..........

HI! Guyz!,
I 'm a Realflight G2 flyer for awhile now and hearing good feedback from other that own Reflex XTR. I 'm interest to know more about this flight sim and what's come with it. Do Reflex XTR come with a interface controller just like RF G2 or it don 't. Can the cable used on my Futaba 9Z WCII DSC port? Is it run on USB or can I used G2 interface controller on Reflex XTR if I 'm not using my 9Z transmitter?

Please Advice me on this issue I 'm really interested in this Reflex XTR and going to get one soon. My system run a P4 2.4 GB P4P800 Window XP 2002 pro and 512 MB of RAM R9500 video card, Sound card I forgot already sorry. Can this system work on the Reflex XTR? This system run well on G2 with no problems so will it had any problem on Reflex XTR? Advice needed please. THANKS!

X-spec / Singapore...........
Old 07-06-2004, 07:30 PM
helicraz

Default RE: Re:Reflex XTR Question to ask..........

X-spec... whatever you do.. BRING along your transmitter to the LHS when you purchase your set.
Insist to try the cables and software there. If you check the local forums (DH), you will find a few of us came across cables that didn't worked properly
and had to make several trips to the LHS.. They do have a USB capable PC that can check.. and will usually insist that they don't until you make that 2nd or 3rd trip down.

Reflex do not come with an interface. It comes with a dedicated cable.

You will need to get an additional DSC cable so that you can use the interface.
Do not get the DSC cable from that LHS, the one they sell don't work properly on some PCs and needs manual soldering...
Instead, head 2 levels down to purchase the DSC cable from SHS/NTC.
Old 07-07-2004, 09:08 AM
X-spec

HI! helicraz,
O.K.! I 'll bring my transmitter down to LHS and see if they works on 9Z WCII DSC or call trainer port. You 're say the cable purchase from SHS or NTC? Mmm......do they sell Reflex XTR as well or just the cables and how dose it looks like? TKs! NIC.

Cheers & Beers : X-spec
Old 07-07-2004, 10:47 AM
helicraz

Ahh... read your post wrongly. Since you are using 9Z... you don't need to buy the additional DSC cable. The Reflex kit contains the cable that you need. So.. that means you don't need to go to SHS/NTC. Just head down to HobbyShack. (note.. it is the Reflex 4.0... and the upgrade CD).