Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Tru-flite problem

Old 07-20-2002, 07:10 PM
w.pasman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tru-flite problem

I spotted a strange problem with the latest version of tru-flite. Tru-Flite Technology is ignoring my email about it so I decided to put the message here.
The problem is that with the helipad scenery (with the 4 flag poles on the 4 corners) the heli can collide with an invisible 'wall' between the near and far flags. If you get low enough to have the rotor below the top of the poles and come between the left (or right) near and far pole your heli will crash. I usually hover at that height to exercise F3C figures so this is very annoying! The earlier version I have, for windows 98, does not have this problem.
Old 07-20-2002, 09:53 PM
elmshoot
My Feedback: (6)

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Tru-Flight

I just noticed a similar problem with mine. I run ME.
Send your email to:
[email protected]
I had massive problem early on with mine but it is running topnotch now..... except for the little invisible wall.
Sparky