Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

About Milehighwings.com`s USB Interfaces

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

About Milehighwings.com`s USB Interfaces

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 02:00 PM
brsseb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default About Milehighwings.com`s USB Interfaces

Thinking of getting myself a USB adaptor for my Hitec Laser 4. Got Rc Plane Master and FMS, and sick of the silly analog gamepad im using. Time to get the real transmitter to work. Just wondering if anyone has used the onces from milehighwings.com. They seem to be at a good price and only $10 in shipping for internationals like me (Norway). The supportedsims-list is pretty long, too. Anyone know if this is a good one, or are there other that are cheaper/got more supported sims?

Also, i brought a copy of Realflight G2 cheap from someone who was tired of it, but I didnt get a transmitter for it. Just the realflight cd and his serial key. Milehighwings.com says their interface work on non-interlink versjons of RF G2, but im not sure what i got. During install, I get the option to enter my game serial AND, if i got the official interface (withc i dont have yet), i can enter that code too. I tried to run the thing with an old joypad, but one of the axis didnt work (a piracy-stopping "bug", as the forums say). But if the thing was sold with no interface (like they still do!), and joysticks dont work, what am I gonna use in the sim then? The keyboard? Its confusing. Anyways, the controller is sold on towerhobbies for $80, but i cant affort both interfaces right now.
Old 08-11-2004, 07:27 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: About Milehighwings.com`s USB Interfaces

I hope you got a REALLY good deal on your G2 like free.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/Warn...1825810/tm.htm
Old 08-11-2004, 10:15 AM
brsseb

Spent acouple of bucks, but i see towerhobbies got the interface on sale for $80? Anyways, i have ordered one of those USB interfaces from milehihwings.com. Im gonna use it primarily for FMS and RC Plane Master 2, so no loss if it dont work in G2. I know the dude well, so Ill get my money back if it dont work.
Old 08-15-2004, 05:22 PM
flyboy2610
My Feedback: (1)

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts

I don't have the USB interface, but I ordered the serial interface from mile high wings. It works fine and I have no complaints.