Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

AFP Features Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 10:15 AM
cfossa
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AFP Features Help

Hi,

Can anyone help me figure out how to tow banners, drop bombs, shoot missiles etc. in AFP?

I assume there are certains planes that must be downloaded to do this, just can't find them.

Thanks,

Carl
Old 08-29-2004, 01:26 PM
Stein

Default RE: AFP Features Help

To tow a banner you have to download the banner first and unzip it to your aircraft folder. There are 2 planes that can tow the banner the pt40 tow and the yellow bi-plane with the red cross on it. You set the plane as the first plane and the banner as the 2nd plane and start the sim. You then press f to hook the banner to the plane and then press s to get the screen to a one player view and thats it. If it does not work you have to have the banner tow hook servo closed so it will hold the banner go to your options and see what key will close the tow hook and then load the plane and banner and hit that key to close your tow hook and then hit f to hook the banner and then s to change to one player view.

The Zero will drop the bomb you have to have the tow hook servo closed to hold the bomb and then fly and press the button you have for the tow hook to open it in the air and it will drop the bomb it does not blow up or anything like that. I do not know about the missiles have not done that.

Brian
Old 08-29-2004, 02:00 PM
cfossa
My Feedback: (5)

Brian,

Thanks. Where can I download the banner?

Carl
Old 08-29-2004, 10:14 PM
Stein

You can find them here (you may have to register to DL them):

http://www.rc-sim.de/dl_engine_eng/c...1761ed997690ab

http://www.rc-sim.de/dl_engine_eng/c...1761ed997690ab

Brian