Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

G2 setup Help, I'm going crazy

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G2 setup Help, I'm going crazy

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2004, 11:53 PM
Gotta_Fly
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G2 setup Help, I'm going crazy

Hey Fellows
Here 's the deal, I bought a G2 about 6 months ago, and I fly it about once a week, but I would fly it so much more if I knew how to program a plane that really works and feel as real as possible, But there are so many different little things to try and change and set this to that then try this with that, and after all of that I have mess the damn plane up and I just have to delete that damn thing and start over, I really enjoy flying 3D giant scale, and there are several planes like the Edge 540, the Extra 330, a Cap, That I would love for them to fly just as have as decent as my real ones, so can any body baby step me through any good giant scale plane, Now some of you are going to say get rid of the G2 and buy something different but since I have this I would like to say with this, The hobby shop that I go to they have so great setups on there planes and I have the same planes but I just don't know all the teq stuff, so I'm on my knees begging, Please help me out with this.

Thanks

p.s Is there anyway someone can send you a file of a plane and you just open it up in your email and just download it in your G2 library... Thanks again
Old 08-31-2004, 05:14 AM
cfossa
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: G2 setup Help, I'm going crazy

Gotta_Fly

Try downloading any of the planes made by "Kyle Woyshnis " at www.realflight.com/swap/

Kyle has made some the best flying planes for G2, and they all have "freestyle" in the name (i.e. Extra 330 Freestyle).

He has edited most of the acrobatic planes in G2.

Good luck!

Carl