Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

RCPilot help

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 04:04 PM
crashnfix
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCPilot help

I have RCpilot flight simulator that I bought used 3 years ago. Installed and used it at that time, then put it aside. Now, I want to install it on my new computer for my 4 year old grandson. Minor problem. I can find everything except the jewel case that has the serial number on it. That serial no. is required to complete installation.

I don't know if anyone of you has tried dealing with Great Planes software support, but if so, you have my sympathy. When I contacted them they first didn't believe I had a leagal copy, so I sent them a scan of the CD and the box it came in. Then they said since I hadn't registered my copy, they wouldn't help me.

I have worked with computers of various sorts since I was in the USAF in 1958. There has never been a software written that requires a password or serial number that doesn't have a back door. But, Great Planes would rather try to force me to spend 300 or 400 bucks to buy their latest software.

Now that I have vented, does anyone have an RCPilot serial number they could give me? As I said before, I have everything else except that.

Thanks

John