Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

FMS Models won't load

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

FMS Models won't load

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2004, 12:29 PM
Bob-I

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FMS Models won't load

I loaded FMS version 2.0 8 connected an old Futaba Tx with a serial cable and all the models that come with it load and fly. Any model I download from any site won't load, giving me "Error in <model>.PAR Invalid version information"

Any ideas?
Old 10-23-2004, 12:31 PM
Ken Morano

Default RE: FMS Models won't load

I'm no expert on FMS but.....
Are you using version 8.3 of FMS? It's supposed to be more tolerant of older model par files than 8.2.
Old 10-23-2004, 12:45 PM
Bob-I

ORIGINAL: Ken Morano

I'm no expert on FMS but.....
Are you using version 8.3 of FMS? It's supposed to be more tolerant of older model par files than 8.2.

Wow Ken, you've been a big help today. I upgraded to 8.3 and all the models load.

If I can just get past that Interlink issue I'll be doing great. This old 4C AM Futaba Tx is not really worknig well but it's all I have with a buddy box connector.
Old 10-23-2004, 12:59 PM
Ken Morano

Whoa whoa, is your controller problem (referenced in another thread) involved with using a REAL R/C transmitter or are you trying to use a Great Plains Realflight interlink controller?

Take any advice I've given you regarding controllers with a grain of salt - I had assumed you were trying to get the Realflight interlink controller to work with FMS.