Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G2 Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2002, 11:07 PM
BUCKETOBOLTS
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G2 Help

I just got my G2 with the USB Interink going last week. I've had some experience with the old set up, but I have been trying to set my system up to use an old JR XF622 transmitter. I have run the set up wizard. The problem is that the JR transmitter does not have the control throws that the interlink does. I have the dual rate set on high with no difference? I also tried changing the the throws to 150% and it is better but not near the same.

Anybody have any suggestions or tip for setting up transmitters to fly the simulator?

Aaron
Old 08-14-2002, 11:51 PM
GooberVA

Default G2 Help

Did you edit the plane you are using and check the "Use own radio"?
Old 08-15-2002, 10:19 AM
BUCKETOBOLTS

Default G2 Help

Yes and I even monkeyed with the settings. And it still does not work as well as the supplied controller.
Old 08-17-2002, 01:58 AM
Scott Kemp

Default G2 Help

Make sure you run the calibaration for your radio. Once calibrated, you should see the meters on the Controller Calibration dialog go from -100% to 100%. If not, then something is wrong. Try contacting product support for more help.

[email protected]
Old 08-17-2002, 10:35 AM
BUCKETOBOLTS

Default G2 Help

I have noticed that the meter on the throttle and rudder go to the max. But the aileron and elevator may go only 50%. I will see what I can come up with this weekend. I may just have to retire the transmitter completely.