Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Aero Fly Deluxe - New Version

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Aero Fly Deluxe - New Version

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 05:39 PM
3-D Flyer
My Feedback: (150)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aero Fly Deluxe - New Version

[X(] Does that mean we may possibly be waiting a tad longer?
Old 12-06-2004, 05:44 PM
Mykol
My Feedback: (1)

I just purchased Deluxe an hour ago. Do you have access to information regarding how many are expected in this shipment and if this number exceeds the number of pre-orders made at this time?

Thanks

Mike
Old 12-06-2004, 05:51 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

The first shipment is due to arrive on the 10th. We will be receiving shipments every other day or so.

If you ordered today it will probably ship to you on the 17th or 20th. We've been told that we will still be able to make deliveries in time for X-mas if you ordered from since it was posted until today.

Due to certain reasons we did not expect this sort of demand.
Old 12-06-2004, 05:54 PM
3-D Flyer

I'm not sure what you mean by "certain reasons" Is it because G-3 is supposed to SUCK?
Old 12-06-2004, 06:42 PM
STLPilot

We've been getting a lot of calls from unhappy customers of other products who now want AFP or AFP Deluxe.

Again, we didn't expect this kind of sell through.

The most asked question is will the G2 controller work for AFP and AFP Deluxe. YES IT WILL!

If you have been trying to call, I'm sorry, the phones won't stop. Please order online, don't worry it's secure! If you have a question just post it here. I check these forums from 6am till 11pm CST.
Old 12-07-2004, 01:34 AM
Spacey

LOL...I caught another friend last night. Showed him the video of Maarten that is on the aeroflypro page at OMP now. First showed him a whole bunch of other vids and then neglected to tell him we were watching the sim vid. Just skip the intro text quickly and sit back with a grin. Pitty that tailtouch that came in a little hard sorta gave it away and got him asking questions. Of course only right at the end he got it out of me. I know for a fact I can't wait anymore! [>:]
Old 12-07-2004, 02:54 AM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is AFPD still scheduled to ship 12/10?
Old 12-07-2004, 08:46 AM
harmsal
My Feedback: (49)

Hi, In regards to AFP, the Deluxe version, out club has six copies on order and we were told they would ship on the 10th. Also, if you notice in the ads for the SIM, the pictures of Sparling field (the field with the orange fence) are actual pictures of our flying field. A member of our club took the 360 pictures and sent them to AFP and they used our field in the SIM. Quite an honor we thought. When you get the SIM, try to fly under the shelter. It can be done!
Old 12-07-2004, 09:04 AM
Spacey

O we love those shelters already!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om33834.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	200330   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dy79110.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	200331  
Old 12-07-2004, 09:07 AM
Spacey

And yes you guys are going to love OMP's Ultimate Bipe in AFP! It rocks!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv63088.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	200332   Click image for larger version

Name:	Uq49937.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	200333   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ot48145.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	200334  
Old 12-07-2004, 09:36 AM
skid2964
My Feedback: (5)

ORIGINAL: harmsal

Hi, In regards to AFP, the Deluxe version, out club has six copies on order and we were told they would ship on the 10th. Also, if you notice in the ads for the SIM, the pictures of Sparling field (the field with the orange fence) are actual pictures of our flying field. A member of our club took the 360 pictures and sent them to AFP and they used our field in the SIM. Quite an honor we thought. When you get the SIM, try to fly under the shelter. It can be done!

Oh? sounds like the voice of experience!
Old 12-07-2004, 08:16 PM
RC330LXFlya
My Feedback: (3)

I noticed that on the system requirements it says ATI Radeon X series(X700, X800) I have an X300, but all the other requirements meet or exceed the recomended. Will my 'puter work?

Thanks
Old 12-07-2004, 08:21 PM
3-D Flyer

Hey guys, i was wondering if the 10th date was still the day or not.... some guys on the Cirkus website were saying Ikurus said it is delayed untill sometime in January.[X(] Is that just for the late orders??? The OMP sit says shipping December 17th.... what happened to the 10th. I don't think i can wait much longer!!!!! Deon push over man, i'm coming over again!
Old 12-07-2004, 08:52 PM
Torqued-Up
My Feedback: (16)

ORIGINAL: 3-D Flyer

Hey guys, i was wondering if the 10th date was still the day or not.... some guys on the Cirkus website were saying Ikurus said it is delayed untill sometime in January.[X(] Is that just for the late orders??? The OMP sit says shipping December 17th.... what happened to the 10th. I don't think i can wait much longer!!!!! Deon push over man, i'm coming over again!
Yikes!!!!

Shipping now pushed to December 17th...

What happened to the December 10th ship date???

Is this for orders placed now or for all orders???

What's the official OMP position on this???
Old 12-07-2004, 09:13 PM
pauluk2w
My Feedback: (7)

[X(] i cannot wait that long its killing me counting the days already. is this true? having to wait until the 17th would suck
Old 12-07-2004, 09:21 PM
STLPilot

OK ... the date on the website reflects the day your order, so if it reads the 17th, thats for that day, like today.

The first shipment IS LEAVING ON TIME, DEC 10th.

Orders will starting to leave on the 10th as stated. If you ordered early you will get early. If you waited a few days to order then you will have to wait a few days to get it.

We will be getting another shipment right after that. We have been told by Ikarus Germany that we will be able to fill all orders that have been placed from when we started till now and still you will get it in time for XMAS.
Old 12-07-2004, 10:10 PM
STG
My Feedback: (26)

Yes!
Old 12-07-2004, 10:22 PM
MikeEast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I emailed you guys at OMP immediately after I placed my order AND called both numbers and got no answer for about 3 days and gave up. I left a message and no one returned my call. I posted the question here and via PM.

Since no one will respond or answer the phone I will respectfully ask my question here again. When I ordered on November 28th I was told here on this forum that if I ordered then, it would ship on the 10th, but I got no business transaction that confirmed that. I have nothing on the paypal emails I received or any other notifications, other than verification that my money is in OMPs hands. Wherever I was supposed to see confirmation of ship date I did not and I cannot find any way to view my transactions on OMPs site. All I want to know is am I scheduled for the 10th shipment or not since that is what I was told.. Thats it, no big deal... I just want to know.

I know you guys are really busy but you have my $182 already, I would at least like a quick confirmation of whether or not my order will make the shipment going out on the 10th. I dont think its an ureasonable business request. Please respond here or by PM, this is my 3rd attempt. Im not angry or disgruntled I just would like my question answered.

Mike East
1011 South 14th Street
Nederland, Texas 77627
Old 12-07-2004, 10:29 PM
STLPilot

I will find out tomorrow when the cutoff was for the 10th shipment. But again ... these orders will be coming to us every few days from Germany. The longest wait that you will get your simmed shipped is the 17th.

This is not a domestic product, this is an Internationally shipped product. I don't have exact number like I do when I deal with domestic orders. We also have customs to deal with. This can throw shipments off. Our dates are posted as we are told. We don't just try to take your money and not give answers.

I can be told one thing and sent another. But I do my best to keep as updated as I can on this forum.

However I do have an initial order inbound to me that WILL be shipped on the 10th as long as it gets here on time.
Old 12-07-2004, 10:31 PM
Ace in the hole
My Feedback: (2)

OK, I went ahead and ordered AFP deluxe today (merry christmas to me, hope my wife doesn't find out!). Mostly because of what I have read and seen so far and because I want to learn more 3D, but also because I was impressed by AFP's willingness to offer a price break to former owners. I have G2, and was thinking about G3, but great planes upgrade incentive stinks. I will give my business to a company that will care about me in the future too. Now I can't wait to get my hands on the deluxe, I hope I am not disappointed.
Old 12-07-2004, 11:11 PM
Torqued-Up
My Feedback: (16)

Thanks for the reply Dion...

Since I placed my order for AFPD on December 1st, I can only hope that my order gets shipped from the first batch you receive from Germany... If not, I guess I'll just have to wait... Sigh... []

You know, if AFPD wasn't such a superior product over the competition you wouldn't have all these anxious customers...

Not to mention all those videos and screen shots you posted that prompted the surge in sales...

I look forward to getting my greedy little mitts on it whenever I can...
Old 12-08-2004, 02:44 AM
Spacey

Wow you guys complain alot! LOL

What about us poor saps across the pond! If Dion ships ours the first day I will most probably only get mine half way through January! But yes you can't argue with customs and South African Postal service. [:'(]
Old 12-08-2004, 04:34 AM
rorywquin

ORIGINAL: Spacey

Wow you guys complain alot! LOL

What about us poor saps across the pond! If Dion ships ours the first day I will most probably only get mine half way through January! But yes you can't argue with customs and South African Postal service. [:'(]
You'll be lucky.. letters from my family in Plet are taking 6 weeks to reach the UK. However I expect my upgrade AFPD to arive this week heh, heh,[sm=lol.gif] heh
Old 12-08-2004, 07:38 AM
STLPilot

ORIGINAL: Torqued-Up
You know, if AFPD wasn't such a superior product over the competition you wouldn't have all these anxious customers...

Not to mention all those videos and screen shots you posted that prompted the surge in sales...
But we didn't expect sales like this. We don't expect to have a surplus until March. Also when you guys start getting your orders and making your posts .. that's only going to make more fuel for the fire. AFP Deluxe is what it is and more.

So if you are waiting to buy until customers start receiving, it will prolly push you way back as I have to move the date again today even later. Prolly move the date back further tomorrow.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:27 AM
MikeEast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Im curious. How many orders have you guys actually received? Im just curious for no real reason, other than to just how many people like us there are out there that are wanting to buy this product. Is it 100, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000? It would just be interesting to know how many copies of this thing have sold! Sounds like it could go GOLD soon![8D]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.