Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Aerofly Pro Deluxe or Reflex XTR????

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Aerofly Pro Deluxe or Reflex XTR????

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2004, 06:09 PM
wizzleteets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerofly Pro Deluxe or Reflex XTR????

I am definitely buying a new simulator this Christmas and have narrowed the choices down to Aerofly Pro Deluxe or Reflex XTR. I searched many forums (including this one) extensively and have yet to find any concise comparison between the two. I am primarily concerned with physics. I fly airplanes, both electric and gas as well as electric helicopters. Which will offer me the best overall package. Thanks for the opinions.
Old 12-08-2004, 06:48 PM
aviti
My Feedback: (54)

Default RE: Aerofly Pro Deluxe or Reflex XTR????

I have tried both. Out of the box, AFP Deluxe (or even just AFP) is much better on physics, especially if you want to do 3D. Now what I don't know is if Reflex physics can be improved by making adjustments to the planes. I flew the large scale Katana on Reflex and fould that it snapped out of the 3D manuevers I tried. By the way, the physics are just as good on the AFP as they are on the Deluxe for most planes. The difference is Deluxe has the abiltiy to make the small planes like Shockflyers fly like the real thing. Also, Deluxe has the photo backgrounds (which don't have an invisible wall behind you like Reflex). Good luck!
Old 12-08-2004, 07:21 PM
wizzleteets

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if the aircraft visuals in Deluxe have been improved over AFP like the backgrouds have? Also, do you think it will be as easy for people to make their own aircraft as it is in reflex?
Old 12-08-2004, 07:53 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Yes the visuals of the airplanes have been GREATLY improved. They now have reflections off the actual scenery and much better lighting.

See the screenshots:
http://aeroflypro.com/afpdpics/