Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Just got AFPD!

Old 12-23-2004, 09:19 PM
lsnover
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got AFPD!

Hey Guys:

Santa brought AFPD today, a day early!

I had RF G2, and all I can say is WOW! Not even close to G2. I never opened the G3 package, so I can't compare. But I'm quite pleased with AFPD. The planes and scenery look fantastic. My Futaba 8UAF hooked up just fine. I had to reverse the Aileron and Rudder channels, figured that out with no manual.

I have a 2.4mhz P4 with 1GB or RAM, and a Geforce 5700 Ultra card. I'm getting over 200fps in 1024 by 768 mode, smooth as glass. Tried the Christen, Extra and Shocky. All flew great. Do the shocky's really fly that good in real life?

I think I will finally be able to learn 3D on this.

Dion and Ikarus, thanks!

BTW, I installed the CD that came with it, and everything works. Are there patches I should install for AFPD at this point?

Now all I need is some time over the holiday!

Regards,
Lee Snover
Old 12-23-2004, 09:38 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just got AFPD!

Glad you got it! Enjoy.

Moving this out from the support forum, just trying to keep it clear for more AFP support!

Thanks and Merry Christmas!