Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Just got AFPD and Its great!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Just got AFPD and Its great!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 10:44 AM
Keith #7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got AFPD and Its great!

Well i did my homework and I have to say this sim is great! It all worked in a snap! All I can say is wow. I have my resolution way up there and the frame rates and graphics are wonderful. I can also say the physics are very good! Man they are great, I feel like I am progressing already with my 3D stuff and I even downloaded the Warbird P-51 and it went right in worked like a champ! What a great product and Dion thanks for all your help keeping customers like me in the loop. I am a new Customer to Ikarus and OMP but you will be hearing from me in the future. I guess to sum it all up, I have flown G2, and seen others at my Hobby shop and I have to say I am very pleased with the choice I made. I had no intentions of taking the cheaper option when purchasing a sim, I wanted a quality product. I got both quality and a great price thanks! I cannot wait to try out some of the other planes but for now I am tickled to just work on my skills with what the sim came with. By the way Helos are great too! I found the controls to feel very realistic. I can already tell this will be a positive investment to futhering my enjoyment of this great hobby! Thanks! And if there is anyone out there who is on the fence as I was make the leap you will NOT be disapointed.
Old 12-28-2004, 01:02 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just got AFPD and Its great!

Glad you like it! Send in your screenshots and vids.

Now get ready for the VTOC!