Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Real Flight G3 ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 06:39 PM
IowaSilvia
My Feedback: (97)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Real Flight G3 ?'s

Hey everyone. I bought G2-Lite last winter and now I really want to get G3, but don't wanna spend $200. Cash is short these days. My question is this. Do you need to buy the controller with the G3 or can you use the one from G2-lite. Is there a way to just buy the software? Or can someone just give me a copy of their G3 . Just kidding........ Thanks guys...........
Old 01-06-2005, 11:50 PM
nedyob
My Feedback: (67)

Default RE: Real Flight G3 ?'s

Hello IowaSilvia,
Sorry you are going to have to buy the whole set up controller and all. The G2 controller wont work with G3 and visersa with G3.
Your just going to have to spend the $200.00 or wait and find a used G3 somwhere. If I may say its a great Sim, there alot of hype but your going to have to decide if you want to spend the money.
NEDYOB
Old 01-07-2005, 10:23 AM
IowaSilvia
My Feedback: (97)

Default RE: Real Flight G3 ?'s

I have used G3 at my LHS. It is a lot better than my G2-lite. errrr.

Hey, I see you are from Iowa. I just moved from Algona, Ia. Lived in the Pocahontas Area all my life though. I hope you like snow. heheeee