Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

First G2 On-Line Event INFO

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

First G2 On-Line Event INFO

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2002, 08:39 PM
Badge
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First G2 On-Line Event INFO

I am putting together the first competition layout, and info will come this weekend after I make up my mind on some things. All will be posted on the site. Expect this one to center around the IMAC 2002 Intermediate Routine and will be flown on the Fun-Fly Field. This field is probably where all events will be held. This however is going to be a learning experience for all involved doing it online and any help will be appreciated. I will announce a date this weekend and give everyone plenty of time to practice it. I am working right now on securing prizes to add to the competition and fun.

I will also be hosting a few games this weekend to get everyone’s input and ideas. Please Instant Message me if you have it, at MJBadger you can always get a hold of me that way asking if I want to fly or if I am flying I will give you my IP. Feel free to IM me at any time even just to shoot the **** .

Please Email me or IM me if your interested in competing or helping out.

Thanks
Michael Badger
www.Aero3D.net
Old 09-04-2002, 08:35 AM
Mayur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First G2 On-Line Event INFO

WOW! that will be great!