Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Realflight G2 Addon 5 problem

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Realflight G2 Addon 5 problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2005, 05:29 PM
turkey721

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Realflight G2 Addon 5 problem

I know most who read this are going to think this is fake but it is the honest truth. I recently went to a sale and bought a box of old games and software. In the box I found a realflight addon 5 disk. I have real flight G2 and tried to install this software but it needs a serial number. I tried to contact the realflight and Knife edge people but they would not help me, I gave them my realflight g2 version and serial and all, I guesss they though I was bogus too. My question is there a way to install this without a serial or could some one lend me a number or refer me to a place to find one. I do not play on line just to practice. I just would like to have it work to give me some more Helis to fly. This is a really nice site wish I had found it sooner. Thank you.
Old 01-22-2005, 10:11 PM
turkey721

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Realflight G2 Addon 5 problem

forget it. This is something I can do without. I feel if realflight(knife edge software) can't help me then I will not help them. I was looking into other programs and it looks like Reflex might be the next big adventure. any opinion on this would be helpful. Heck G2 looks to fake and it is not anything like a real heli. My 5 year old can fly one in realflight G2 with all setting at "real" and I know for a fact flying a heli is like trying to balance a mable on a piece of glass and try to keep it centered. Thanks anyway.