Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

REFLEX XTR QUESTION

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2005, 02:46 PM
BULLSEYE
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REFLEX XTR QUESTION

I was wondering if you could explain to me how the computer is connected to your transmitter when using the REFLEX XTR simulator? My Real Flight G2 comes with it's own controller and that is connected to the USB 2.0 port. If I want to use my FUTABA transmitter, I have to buy a separate cord and connect the 2 transmitters together.

There is a guy online that is willing to sell me just his CD of Reflex XTR, but I need to know if I can buy the appropriate connection cords that go from my computer to the FUTABA transmitter. Where can I buy these connectors

Thanks for your help
Old 02-22-2005, 02:49 PM
Ian.W

Default RE: REFLEX XTR QUESTION

simple answer.............you cant. its most likely the CD is a copy. stay away from it
Old 02-22-2005, 08:06 PM
Jigley3

Default RE: REFLEX XTR QUESTION

Bullseye…
To connect Xtr you require 2 devices 1 the cord that is suitable for your particular transmitter, (comes with the program) and a little blue interface that goes between the cord and the USB on your computer. This device is proprietary firmware.It too comes with the program. Without the little blue plug your buddy's disk doesn’t even make a good Frisbee… The cord on the other hand is easy enough to make if you buy a used package that is complete but the cable dose not match your TX. bert