Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G3 Smoke

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 01:58 PM
cwright

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G3 Smoke

I have seen some videos from G3 and the planes have wing tip smoke and sometimes the 2 wing tips are different colors. I can't figure out how to do this. Any information will be appreciated. Thanks Chuck
Old 04-27-2005, 07:27 PM
crashntrash

Default RE: G3 Smoke

Hey Chuck,

I don't know how to do it either, but if you connect to a server in the multiplayer mode and ask around, there are some pretty skilled guys there. Al's Place is a good server with numerous guys willing to help you edit planes.

Old 04-27-2005, 11:44 PM
gerby

Default RE: G3 Smoke

This is fairly easy to do. Go to Menu Aircraft, Edit Aircraft XXX, click Airframe, click Fuselage, click Engine. There you can edit the Smoke. If you wish to add smoke, right-cklick on Engine, choose Add Smoke Component. In the right window adjust Location in Parent (check the frame model for the exact location of the component), click Smoke Color - select/adjust Color by clickin onto the r-g-b- values. Then click onto Smoke Servo and select Smoke Servo. Adjust Smoke Size, Starting Size, Smoke Life etc. to your liking. You can add several smoke components this way. Make sure to activate them by selecting the Smoke Servo. You'll have to save the plane of course before exiting the editor. Hope this helps. Have Fun,
Daniel