Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Reflex XTR Interface problem

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Reflex XTR Interface problem

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 08:58 PM
rbushman3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reflex XTR Interface problem

I have reflex xtr for a while now, worked awesome for a long time. problem is, one day it started not seeing the interface when i started the simulator. I was in ppm mode. I did nothing different. all of the connections were tight. i would have to play with it for a while and finally it would see the interface and work.

the other day i tried forever to get it to connect and it has completely stopped working now. Again i'm still in ppm mode. everything is connected tight. i have even tried reloading the program on the computer, restarting the computer. nothing is different except the computer just won't see the interface or transmitter now!!!

Also, i have using a futaba T6XA transmitter the entire time. I have emailed the main company that produces reflex xtr and they told me to contact the distributor here in the U.S for a new interface. I have been emailing them for weeks now with no responce. I'm out of ideas and it's very frustrating not beening able to use this program i spent almost 200 dollars on.

If anyone has any idea's about what may be wrong with the interface or settings or how to ship this thing back for a new one, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

P.S. are the interfaces an ongoing problem with reflex or is it just me??
Old 04-26-2005, 06:20 AM
Charlie

Default RE: Reflex XTR Interface problem

I have been emailing them for weeks now with no responce.
Can you find a phone number and call them, it would probably be faster?
P.S. are the interfaces an ongoing problem with reflex or is it just me??
I have had mine over a year and have never had a problem (knock on wood), but I have read that other people have had the same problem as you.
Old 04-27-2005, 05:22 PM
rbushman3

Default RE: Reflex XTR Interface problem

Thanks. I will try to call them later. I think the U.S. distributor is MRC. I cannot beleive they won't respond to my emails, how do these guys stay in business.

I hope the new batch of interfaces are better.