Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

esky transmitter and simulator problem

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

esky transmitter and simulator problem

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 02:59 PM
giles25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default esky transmitter and simulator problem

I know this topic has been posted a few times but I have not come across anyone who has the same problem

im trying to get my esky 3d transmitter to work with FMS.

Ive done everything you are supposed to do. I use PPJOY and it picks up the signals from the transmitter on com 2, then i run FMS controller settings and again there it recognises the movement of the sticks, but the when i go to fly the beast it does not seem to pick up the movement of the sticks even tho the controller calibration on the programe picks it up. I have also tried the interface cable with realflight G2 (non interlink version from a friend of mine) and again the programe picks up the movement of the sticks in the calibration menu, but the aircraft do not. .....im thinking that there has to be a simple solution. I usually find out why things dont work but this is just silly!

is there anyone who can tell me what the ... is going on

Old 04-29-2005, 04:46 PM
bluesky123
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: esky transmitter and simulator problem

You have to keep PPJoy application running, just minimize it but not exit it completely.

If this doesn't help, you may want to order a CCPM cable for ESky "Channels Six" transmitter from www.milehighwings.com, which will let you use your TX (it's "Channels Six" model, isn't it?) with FMS and without any drivers like PPJoy.

I hope this helps,
Boris
Old 05-02-2005, 04:19 AM
giles25

i keep ppjoy running. I have two sound cards on my pc which means two game ports. Ill disable one and try it then.
Old 05-03-2005, 08:59 AM
bluesky123
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: giles25
I have two sound cards on my pc which means two game ports. Ill disable one and try it then.
What do the sound cards have to do with your problem if you are saying that you connected your transmitter to a serial port???

Old 05-03-2005, 03:43 PM
giles25

hmmm.. thats true. i think i was really tired when i said that.