Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Prophang in FMS...

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 11:31 AM
Gaffspan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prophang in FMS...

After seeing many screenshots of AFPD/Realflight/Reflex aircraft hovering happily, I was inspired to try this out in FMS, using the stock Su-26.

And its hard. In fact, i haven't managed one successful hower, only some extremely slow and unstable flying. Yet AFPD etc make it look so easy!.

I'm wondering whether this is due to the fact that i'm using a transmitter-style gamepad, not a transmitter, or due to poor physics in the sim, or due to the fact that i don't have masses of flying experience.

In short, has anyone else managed it?

While i'm typing... anyone know of any good Tx link cables which will work with most/all sims, and available in the UK

Thanks a bundle
Old 05-17-2005, 11:45 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: Prophang in FMS...

While i'm typing... anyone know of any good Tx link cables which will work with most/all sims, and available in the UK
They all will come with the simulator when you buy them.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:47 AM
Funflyaddict

Default RE: Prophang in FMS...

The stock planes on fms dont have enough throw on them..you can find some profiles on the net that will help, i used to try to learn with fms, but then i got afpd, and can do it on the sim, and real life with ease