Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Info Please

Old 05-18-2005, 03:25 PM
RotorNut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Info Please

Just wondering if anyone can give us some information as to what is going on. Is there some sort of problem with the contest or problems with the voting? Just wondering as we are coming up on 3 weeks since the end of entries. If there is a problem I'm sure everyone involved can handle hearing about it, and would rather hear about it than being left in the dark. I'm not trying to upset anyone here, I just feel the contestants should be better informed to why there has been such a long delay. I can't speak for everyone but myself I feel unless there is some kinda problem, the counting shouldn't take this long. RCU and any affiliates of this contest, please don't take this the wrong way I'm just getting desperate for info not trying to offend or enrage.
Old 05-18-2005, 04:20 PM
3Don

Default RE: Info Please

RotorNut i agree with yopur opinion, this "Judging" takes too much time, after deadline here was info: "one week or so" later "early in this week". Now its almoust 3 weeks, damn its not intresting too whait like this without no info I understand that this contest is first in that class and not all things can be done perfect in first time. But keeping us pilots without info is not the best thing. Anyway Rcuniverse, Sponsors and all organizers you doing great job by organizing VTOC, i hope you will doo all good as posible till the end!
Old 05-18-2005, 04:25 PM
3Don

Old 05-18-2005, 04:37 PM
Breakstuff5050

aafteer my anzietee atak frum wating so lowng foor the rezults i am alott les cape abowl of thenking .

JK though!
Old 05-23-2005, 02:46 PM
Rick Delten

Dimpled chads?
Old 05-23-2005, 02:51 PM
Breakstuff5050

huh??? Dimpled Chads?