Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Need Help with AFP

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 06:14 AM
hw123
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help with AFP

I have bought my sec. AFP simulator and am having trouble with it on my computer. When i start the game it plays good and then for some reason the entire computer shuts off and restarts itself. I have a one 2 year old HP computer, I put a 256mb. G-Force 5200x video card in it and it will play everyother game and doesn't do this. Has anyone esle had theres do this? The longest it will play is about 5 min. if i am lucky. I am using a JR radio and the cords and the adapter cord that they recommended for the JR radio. I have downloaded the newest drivers for the graphics card and for AFP off there website. After all that it still does the same thing. Both simulators do the same thing. If anyone can guide me in the right direction here to fix this, I would sure be thankful. Thanks hw123