Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Cross Wind, in FMS???

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Cross Wind, in FMS???

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2002, 01:28 AM
Capt Jim
My Feedback: (168)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cross Wind, in FMS???

I have been using FMS for quite a while. Although it is not very realistic, it is still helpful. Does FMS allow the user to experience a crosswind situation? If so...how is it accomplished. I'm not much of a computer guru, but I can follow instructions. Thanks to all for your help.
Old 10-24-2002, 07:11 AM
Steve Lewin

No, there is no wind in FMS (I wish I lived there ).

Steve
Old 10-28-2002, 08:07 PM
AirDog

HEHEHEH What a Great Answer Steve, Yes, I wished I lived there to. hehehe still laughing.

Capt Jim the only option I know about is the Thermal -

Do you have the Flying Field called ASO?? A friend of mine found it on-line and forwarded it to me - It seems to have a little more room and landings are a little easier to set up for and see. I don't have the site address but I have ASO.zip the file is virus free scanned with Mcafee. If you would like it I could send it to you.

I am looking for an Eindecker EII for FMS - have you seen one??

Herb
Old 10-28-2002, 08:38 PM
Capt Jim
My Feedback: (168)

Default Re. new FMS flying field

Hi Air dog...sure, I'd like to try a new, and better flying field, but I hope you can describe to me how to get it installed into FMS. I live in S. Florida, and while the northerners have their nice summer flying season, we are having our "building season", because it is simply too hot and humid to have any fun out in the sun, up at the field. When it becomes the winter "building season" up north, we are enjoying the nice mellow weather that justifys our living here in Florida through the miserable sticky summer. The flying weather is wonderful during the winter months, but, you must be able to handle the wind. Hence the need for a "windy" simulator. And sorry, I can't help with your search for the Eindecker. Thanks for your help.
Old 11-01-2002, 11:30 PM
AirDog

OK Capt Jim, I live up here on the Panhandle of Florida - send me an email and I will send you the ASO Flying Field and instructions on how to get it into the right place.

Herb