Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

ACRO-WOT/WOT4 AFPD PLS?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

ACRO-WOT/WOT4 AFPD PLS?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 03:39 PM
cougar90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ACRO-WOT/WOT4 AFPD PLS?

Hi,
Can someone pls make a Chris Foss ACRO-WOT or a WOT4 for AFPD pls, they are real good planes that fly real nice. Ihave an acro-wot which is very stable and very aerobatic, i have flown a wot4 before and it flys very similar to the acro-wot they both take a 40-60 2stroke or 45-90 4stroke. It would be very good if someone would make one of these for AFPD.
more pics on this site [link=http://www.*************.co.uk/4um/index.php/topic,16182.0.html]mor acro-wot pics in redbull[/link]
Thanks.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:00 PM
cougar90

Default RE: ACRO-WOT/WOT4 AFPD PLS?

PLS could i have some support on these 2 models, i'm sure there is alot of people who has or has owned or even flew 1 of these planes and would like for them to be in the sim also. As most people who has had 1 of these should no they can easily prop hang torque roll snap roll harriar vertical climbs none-stop etc, so pls lets get some support 4 these 2 brilliant flying models to get them in the sim.
Thanks.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:24 PM
cougar90

Default RE: ACRO-WOT/WOT4 AFPD PLS?

Iv'e found this video of a Chris Foss WOT4 to show what they can do, and as you watch the video you will see how WELL the fly. [link=http://www.flybuder.com/aeroflyvids/docwot4zomergem.WMV]WOT4 VIDEO enjoy[/link]