Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

simulator questions

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 08:23 PM
D-LOCO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default simulator questions

Hi All,

Before I hooked up with an instructor to help me fly my LT-40 last fall, I tried out some simulators and all I could do is crash! Thank God for the little red button that puts your plane back together. Too bad my real tx doesn't have a "little red button"

Anyway, I got so I could solo and was doing pretty good but I had a few mishaps. The worst was my engine sticking at about 1/3 throttle just after landing.

Well, winter, holidays, etc came along and I have not flown in a couple of months. Hope I don't "un-learn" anything.

I borrowed my friends Real Flight R3 simulator and I seem to be able to fly the sim much better now.

Question: which plane model should I be using on the sim? I tried the P-51, CAP 232 (not near ready for anything like that!).
Seems like the NexStar flies like my LT-40 the most.

Also, I just completed a 4*60 kit. Which plane would most emulate the 4*? The Sky Walker seems the closest (large, low wing, tail dragger).

The simulator doesn't have an LT-40 or the 4*.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Dave