Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

using own radio with G3 help

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

using own radio with G3 help

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 11:28 PM
rccrazedman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default using own radio with G3 help

I was looking to use my T6XHs radio with my G3 and I'm running into some problems. G3 manual said to set your computer control radio to use a acro program instead of heli program. Now I calabrated the controller and I also mapped the channels out to get everything to run. But my problem is that I cannot get the throttle hold or the idel up to work. I found that if I use a heli program to run helis on the sim I could use my radio to turn on idle up and throttle hold. But My delimma is still that I can't figure out how to get the idle up pitch curves set up on my radio. can someone please help me and explain the best way to set it up to use with my sim weather it be with the acro programming or the heli programming. thanks
Old 01-26-2006, 01:47 AM
rccrazedman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: using own radio with G3 help

hey guys I figured it out after messing with it some more. My problem is that I do not have an 8th channel to map out. it seems like if you want to use your own radio you have to have a 8 channel radio at least if you want all the features to work correctly.