Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

G2 and duraplane acrobat?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G2 and duraplane acrobat?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2002, 06:37 PM
RabidDragon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G2 and duraplane acrobat?

I'm thinking of buying a duraplane acrobat and wondering if someone can tell me which plane in Real Flight G2 and addon #2 its flight characteristics it most closely resembles

Thanks
Old 11-27-2002, 07:22 PM
NitroWoman

Default My Suggestion

Don't buy the Aerobat. I had one and it is not a good airplane. It is fast but it has some nasty tendencies to snap at the worst times. I finally splattered mine when it snapped into an inverted flat spin that I could not recover from. No one in my club could figure out what the problem was. Also, I have Realflight G2 and all the add ons and none of the planes fly anything like my Aerobat did. Build a S.P.A.D. SNS with a .46 instead and have a ball. Way cheaper and a much better flier.
Old 11-27-2002, 08:41 PM
RabidDragon

Default G2 and duraplane acrobat?

what is a S.P.A.D. SNS ? I've never heard of it

thanks
Old 11-28-2002, 03:44 PM
NitroWoman

Default S.P.A.D.

Go to this site. http://www.spad.org There is alot of planes here that are very cheap and simple to build. One of my favorites is the Saturday Night Special (SNS). Most of these planes are designed for R/C Combat but they can be used for anything and they all fly better than the Aerobat. There are planes with and without Landing gear. Just pick one you like. Lowes has the light weight gutter pipe and any sign shop will get you Coroplast. You can build most of these planes in one evening if your quick. If you have any questions not answered on the site, ask me and I'll try my best to answer them. Try them, you'll like them.