Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

RealFlight G3

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 08:46 AM
marshman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RealFlight G3

Just bought RealFlight G3 flight sim. i was wondering if there were anybody knew of any sites where i could download planes for Free. Cheers
Old 01-29-2006, 10:56 AM
Evanator

Default RE: RealFlight G3

Dear Marshman, you can download planes from www.realflight.com, www.rickdelten.com, www.utahwest/rc/g2.com, and www.rfmodels.com
Old 01-29-2006, 11:01 AM
Evanator

Sorry. I got them mixed up. They are www.realflight.com , www.rickdelten.com , www.utahwest/rc/g2.htm , and www.rfmodels.com
Old 01-29-2006, 10:21 PM
Rat1

If you are looking for models that are different then what you have already then you better get the add ons discs. You will not beable to download any models or variations of models unless you have the add ons disc that has the original model on it.

Say you want a 540 or a piper cub and someone has a customized 540 or Cub for download. You will need the add ons disc that has these models first before you can download the customized ones.
Old 02-03-2006, 02:31 PM
marshman

Thanks for your help
Old 02-05-2006, 01:45 AM
Bijoux

Hey Rat1, with the RealFlight Sim, can you fly by yourself, or is it an online Multiplayer Sim? I'm looking to get it, however, I don't want anyone seeing me crash! Are the flight simulators alot like playing online games like... Battlefield Vietnam or another game similar to that... besides using the keyboard and the mouse (which I am used to).

Thanks!
Old 02-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Kanain
My Feedback: (1)

Bijoux

Single or multi-player (flyer) I have all three major sims (G3, AFP, and XTR) and am sure you will be happy with your choice. Once you have your flying going good - try multi-player. G3 is the only one that Really has it and you will have a good time. I will recommend to all the nay-sayers and those using G3 alike, set your G3 to "show radio" and them set the views to "Look At" someone if you want to see the TX sticks move as they fly. I have shown several people both IMAC and 3D maneuvers this way and have also taken advantage of this when watching guys Tick-Tock their helis. It has done wonders for my heli flying - so much that folks at my field that have been flying helis for years say of my pattern and 3D heli flying - I make it look easy.
Old 02-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Bijoux

Kule Kanain

Thanks for the info. I am so used to playing multiplayer games online, but using the trackball and keyboard is alot different than the controllers, and the online games I fly fighter jets, and not sailplanes, and there are different things to consider when flying. I just wanted to make sure that I could have some alone time with my plane! and the sky! But, like you said, I can see how the mulitplayer would come in hand. I could just follow the moves of the players. Side note: All men make flying look easy! I think it just comes natural... [sm=lol.gif]