Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

almost ready to buy G3 but... some ??

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

almost ready to buy G3 but... some ??

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 08:36 AM
briansommers
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default almost ready to buy G3 but... some ??

I have been flying for around 9 yrs, but not straight off and on, i have taken almost the last year off, im getting back into it with a sig kadet senior arf, mainly just for a video platform and to teach my wife and freinds,

im very interested in doing some aerobatics with a bipe, i have flown low wing stuff and hot sport stuff before, just not lately

would the sim get me up to speed for a bipe?

also, im very interested in the design feature of the G3 sim, that looks really cool, would this allow me to design pretty much anything? for example an ultralight? with a pusher engine?

thanks
Old 02-10-2006, 12:13 PM
50%plane
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: almost ready to buy G3 but... some ??

You can't design a plane in G3. You can edit flight characteristics though. (like change position of the wing) It will look like no changes were made, but fly correctly. G3, in my opinion, would get you up to speed and teach you more as it is not super easy to fly the planes.(no kites like AFPD)
Also, the multiplayer function is great especially when there's snow on the ground in real life.

50%
Old 02-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Rick Delten

Default RE: almost ready to buy G3 but... some ??

You can create new aircraft for G3 but it requires you to have about $4000.00 in additional software to actually do it.