Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Realistic 13 Foot P-38 for G3

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Realistic 13 Foot P-38 for G3

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 07:03 PM
Paul Grubich
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Realistic 13 Foot P-38 for G3

This is a modifed Realflight P-38 from add-on 3. It is enlarged to 13' wingspan and has two G-45's for power. It is tweaked to be a realistic representation of a very large rcwarbird. This is not for the sport flyer that fly's overpowered rockets, this is for the guy that wants to experience the feeling of flying a large rcwarbird or the guy that needs to practice before taking that $5000 machine on it's maiden.

Be carefull, to slow and it will bite, land to hard and those retracts will tear out of the wing. Good luck.

File is at this url http://www.rcwarbirds.com/realflight/main.htm
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk24822.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	409502  
Old 02-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Mr.Burns
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Realistic 13 Foot P-38 for G3

Great plane! Thanx! It's surprising, when you hover it, how locked the tail is, as it slides down, till a rather neat show of the seperate parts. With the ability to import, this just keeps getting better. Thanx for posting Paul!