Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Need help with G2 update - direct download

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Need help with G2 update - direct download

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 07:45 PM
huminski
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with G2 update - direct download

Hi,

I have recently re-installed G2. When I try to update online I get the error where I cannot connect to the server. I have the problem where I cannot activate the fog without the screen going completely white. Have tried to update for days now. This is discussed at length on the Knife Edge forums, and some folks say they had luck emailing support and they recieved a link to download the update manually. Can someone who has actually gotten this email, please post the link here? Apparently knife edge (great planes) knows about the problem but is unable to fix it even after the software has been around now for over 3 years. I have emailed support and recieved an automated reply which was of no use. I replied again to that as instructed and have not heard back since. The support for this product seems pathetic, especially considering the price I paid for it in 2002 (G2 and addons 1 thru 4). I was thinking about G3, but will never buy another software product from this outfit. Seems like once they have your money, it's "to hell with you".

Can anyone who has recieved the link to the direct download, please post the link here? Or email me at [email protected]?

Steve