Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Eliminating downloaded planes in G3

Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Eliminating downloaded planes in G3

Old 02-24-2006, 01:36 PM
WRK
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eliminating downloaded planes in G3

I tried to eliminate a downloaded plane from the planes folder in G3, after I deleted it when I go to select new planes I get the message "the aircraft failed to register, this aircraft is based on one that you do not have, It may be in a add-on disk", it did not give me this message the first time I added it and I was able to select it and fly it. I put the plane back in the planes folder and tried to delete it in G3 under "select Aircraft" put it is not there now though it was there the first time I added it. How can I get rid of it and not see that message everytime I select a new plane?

Thanks,

WRK
Old 02-24-2006, 02:05 PM
L0stS0ul

Default RE: Eliminating downloaded planes in G3

You right click on them in the aircraft browser and select remove to properly get rid of them. You don't just delete the files from the directory.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:46 PM
doja93

The safest way to delete an aircraft is to use the Manage User Files dialog. You can access it through the Simulation menu.
Old 02-24-2006, 03:22 PM
WRK
My Feedback: (2)

My problem is that now that this is happening it does not appear in the "select aircraft list or the "select user files list" under aircraft. So I can't find it in RF to delete it, I just get the message "it failed to regester, not baised on any aircraft" etc.

Thanks,

WRK