Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

new G3 update suggestions

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

new G3 update suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 07:58 AM
50%plane
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new G3 update suggestions

Well, as the .430 update for G3 has been well tested, I've noticed a few things that could be improved.

(1) After the plane hits a certain speed, it freezes and falls irregularly to the ground
(2) I would like collisions to be possible in multiplay. I think that the host should be able to turn it off and on though. Maybe the indevidual pilots.
(3) when a plane weighs around 150-200 pounds, you can't land without the prop cutting off.

Anyone else have any suggestions?
Old 06-08-2006, 09:34 AM
L0stS0ul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new G3 update suggestions

yea I have a few in my order of importance:

1. Fix the ground handling and add shock support to landing gear. Ground handling is the worst aspect of the sim.
2. Also get water support for float planes and hydros
3. Fix the problem with trying to create a twin engine electric with separate speed controllers and power systems