Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Tell me about fms

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2002, 04:27 PM
KingAirJockey
Banned
My Feedback: (-2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tell me about fms

I've never really messed with sims too much,and I've heard bits here and there about fms.What is this?Is this a sim that can be downloaded?If it is,what kind of interface do I need.I have one from a csm V10 sim.Would that work?
Old 01-31-2002, 05:02 PM
dirtybird
My Feedback: (5)

Default FMS Simulator

Go to Yahoo.com and search for FMS Simulator and you will turn up several places that you can download it from. Its a great simulator. I like it a lot better than the Dave Brown sim I have. (I have the latest)
I don't know your interface. My Dave Brown control box works fine with FMS. I had to go into the control area and map the controls to the sticks for my control box.
You will need a computer with at least 300mh clock speed. There is available interface cables to your transmitter trainer port that will work for all windows versions except XP
Old 01-31-2002, 05:39 PM
Jetputz

Default FMS Website

Here is the FMS website. http://n.ethz.ch/student/mmoeller/fms/index_e.html This is pretty decent. It's free, so the price is right and the graphics are pretty nice. Also, you can import aircraft models that you create...
Old 01-31-2002, 05:50 PM
KingAirJockey
Banned
My Feedback: (-2)

Thanks alot guy,got it up and running,not bad for being free.Only thing that stinks is I cant use the interface I've got,looks like I'll have to figure something out.For now just using a joy stick
Old 02-05-2002, 04:24 PM
PaulSwany
My Feedback: (45)

Get a PIC interface and use your own radio!! I just got one from a guy in New Zealand and it rocks!! I bought the kit for $25 and had it running the same night.... It works from your computers serial port. I have Windows 2000 and it worked like a champ!

http://www.hnpl.net/wt/

Just click on the adaptors button and check it out!! I really like it.