Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Realflight G2 add-ons

Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Realflight G2 add-ons

Old 12-31-2002, 06:28 PM
rearviewmirror

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Realflight G2 add-ons

Are the add-ons for the RealFlight G2 worth the $40? I know I would like to fly a couple of different planes but don't know if adding $40 to the already spent $199 is worth it. I wouldn't mind getting the Raptor Heli and a couple of planes but they are actually contained in two different sets, so all in all it would bump me up to +$80.
Old 12-31-2002, 06:47 PM
CyberPilot
My Feedback: (2)

I've seen the add-ons for $25 to $29 each. I've never seen them for $40.

Personally, I think it worth it. I enjoy playing around with the different planes, helis & flying sites. I only wish they had a Century Hawk IV heli.

C.P.
Old 12-31-2002, 08:50 PM
glowplug
My Feedback: (1)

$40?? No, they're not worth $40.....They are worth $25 - $30 as Cyberpilot said. Seriously though, I like them a lot....it makes flying online in the multiplayer mode much more fun, since if you don't have the add-ons, other people that have the add-on's and are flying planes from them will show up on your screen like they're flying PT-40's.