Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G3 Demo questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 11:24 AM
Dewane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G3 Demo questions

Frankly,I have no computer skills,if I have problems I have to call my 15 yearold son to fix the issues.My questions is if my PC plays the free demo, can I expect the same quality if I purchase G3 or did they simpilfy the demo to play on a more PC's?
Old 07-21-2006, 01:28 PM
tlgibson97

Default RE: G3 Demo questions

If the demo works on your computer then the full software will also work. But consider that the demo only allows you a photo field and the full version has 3D terrain available that may slow down the performance of your sim. There are many different parameters you can change in the program to make the sim run faster if you find that it is running slow. The demo is good to be able to tell if your video card will support the sim which is what many questions are about anyways. I did the same thing you did before purchasing the full version by downloading the demo first.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:49 AM
Dewane

Default RE: G3 Demo questions

Hey Thanks,thats what I needed to hear.If I can just fly the photo field with different planes until I can upgrade my vid card thats cool with me