Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

XXX

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 08:13 PM
glowplug50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XXX

XXX
Old 11-08-2006, 02:32 AM
RonHill
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: FS One rating

Why start another post when there are several already going?

Old 11-08-2006, 07:25 AM
glowplug50

Thanks for the input.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:16 AM
da Rock

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why start another post when there are several already going?
It's actually more efficient to refine the topic into a more focused thread. The idea is much like the reason we have many different forums, all on slightly different RC subjects. The forum users will be able to more quickly and easily find what they're interested in.

BTW, the topic of this thread is rating FSOne......
Old 11-08-2006, 08:24 PM
glowplug50

I understand your desire to keep multiple discussions down to a minimum, but my intent was, as I said I am lazy and do not wish to pick through 400 posts on the a particular subject and try to come up with a conclusion. What I wanted was a simple response in favor of whatever sim might be the groups favorite. Not why, or because, just simply a poll on who liked what. That being said, does this exist on this forum already. If it does, please direct me to it. If it does not, then let it go and see what happens. Thank you.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:29 PM
da Rock

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I understand your desire to keep multiple discussions down to a minimum,
That isn't desired at all. The idea is to have one focus in each topic/thread so it'll move more efficiently. Actually, having one gross, idea eating, overweight thread that's a hodgepodge of many many ideas that're so interleaved that nobody can follow any single idea sucks.

And we let 'em go as long as they're an appropriate subject for the forum. They live or die on the whims of the public. Anyone who wishes to answer will.
Old 11-08-2006, 08:49 PM
glowplug50

I think that you might be agreeing with me as per your last post but if that is the case then I don't understand your origiginal interjection as related to my initial inquiry. The major thread on this subject is exactly what you describe, a hodghepdge of info that would take severqal nights to interpet and come up with a logical conclusion.