Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

does anyone play MS flight sim?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

does anyone play MS flight sim?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 10:12 PM
mcstarr25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default does anyone play MS flight sim?

just curious if anyone plays ms flight sim?

i just obtained flight sim x...worlds better then 2002, which was the last version i had tried.

alot of fun!
Old 11-14-2006, 09:07 AM
tlgibson97

Default RE: does anyone play MS flight sim?

Ive been plaing FSX for a few weeks now. Although, I had to buy a new computer and immediately upgrade the video card and power supply to play it with decent graphics. I like to fly the missions because it gives me some sort of challenge rather than just flying around looking at stuff. I hear it will be even better with Vista and DirectX 10. So that will probably mean another upgrade when those are available. On the plus side is my G3 runs a million times better on my new computer.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:18 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

I just got X. Amazing ... their best upgrade to date. Physics are as good if not better then XPlane. It's about flippin time!

If you like soaring ... it's DEAD on.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:02 AM
tlgibson97

I don't know what the difference is in helicopter physics but in FS9 I couldn't land a heli to save my life. I couldn't get it to a hover without yawing out of control. In FSX I don't have much trouble at all. I can hover all day and Ive completed most of the heli missions. I think the only mission I haven't completed for the heli is the last tutorial and thats because when it is on the pad on the back of the boat in spot view when I switch to cockpit view it mysteriously puts the heli under the boat so when I take of it crashes into the boat. Weird. I have also ran into another problem in another mission, I think its Midwest Fly-in, theres a point where you drop a four bomb from a cub. When I hit the button on my joystick to drop the bomb it reboots my computer. I don't hit that button any more. I'm using a brand new HP with an Athalon 64 duo, in fact, I bought it the day I bought FSX just to play it. So who knows what my problems could be. In my experience with computers, just because it is new doesn't mean it isn't broken.