Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

G2 controller issues.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

G2 controller issues.

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2003, 02:21 AM
montu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G2 controller issues.

I have a problem , I want to play G2 with a different controller than the interlink controller. Is that possibe. I have the interlink controller but i wanna try my gamepad to see how it is. thanks

-Jordan
Old 01-30-2003, 02:52 AM
ASteele

I have not heard of anyone doing that, and I am pretty sure that it won't work. Also why would you want to do that. The whole point of the sim is to be as realistic to the real thing as possible. Without using the controller you are missing out on that realism.
Old 01-30-2003, 04:52 AM
montu

Ok I should have said that I want to install it on my other computer so I can use the multiplayer on my lan. I sure as hell dont want to buy another 200 dollar game. thanks

-Jordan
Old 01-30-2003, 08:31 PM
bluesky123
My Feedback: (2)

Interlink versions of RealFlight G2 will refuse to start if the Interlink controller is not connected.

Non-Interlink versions (RF Classic, Deluxe, and G2 published before Spring 2002) are all happy with any joystick/gamepad style controller. I've flown RF G2 with Logitech RumblePad, which has two analog sticks on it, just laike a regular 4-axes joystick.