Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

ElectriStar and SkyFly on G3.5

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

ElectriStar and SkyFly on G3.5

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 02:24 AM
OhioBuckeye

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ElectriStar and SkyFly on G3.5

I'm curious if anyone can let me know if either of these models fly accurately within G3.5? I'm going to get started into RC flying this Spring and think these 2 planes would be a great way to start and I can practice my flying now with G3.5. Any thoughts?

I will say that the ElectriStar on G3.5 is not the easiest thing to do loops with. The SkyFly is actually easier. Any reason for this?

Thanks in advance!

Old 01-19-2007, 05:22 PM
walkermsg

Default RE: ElectriStar and SkyFly on G3.5

I have both planes the Skyfly and the Electrifly and the simulator 3.5 . It seems pretty realistic to me . The 3.5 handles almost exactly like the planes do. Light crashes do not damage the plane like some other models. This seems to be the case with the planes also.
Lee
Old 01-25-2007, 10:12 PM
tpinchback

Default RE: ElectriStar and SkyFly on G3.5

The Sky Fly I owned would not even come close to doing a loop but in G3.5 it has no problem. I would stay away from the Sky Fly, save your money and buy the Super Cub because it is a much more durable plane with alot more power and maneuverability. http://www.hobbyzone.com/rc_planes_h..._super_cub.htm