Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

RealFlight G3.5 Interlink T9ZAP Trouble

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

RealFlight G3.5 Interlink T9ZAP Trouble

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 07:01 AM
rvdveldt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RealFlight G3.5 Interlink T9ZAP Trouble

Hello,

I've tried to hook up my Futaba T9ZAP to the RealFlight G3.5 Interlink Controller. But strange things happen. It seems that all inputs are somehow mixed together and added to eachother. What is going wrong here?

- Transmitter is in PPM
- New program, resetted, and no mixes at all
- No conditions, but the initial one.

When I hook up my (very) old Futaba FC-18, everything works just fine. I can remember some time ago, that my G3 version worked with the T9ZAP, so did I miss an upgrade or something?

All original disks, controller and such... Fully Legal, using Windows XP Proffessional on an Asus P4T533 2.8GHz Intell, 1GByte RAM etc. etc... (Program works great with the Interlink Controller itself...)

I hope someone has an answer. It's not on the RealFlight website.

Good landings...
Old 02-13-2007, 07:30 AM
rvdveldt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RealFlight G3.5 Interlink T9ZAP Trouble

Oops, found it...

With the Synthesizer module, switching on the transmitter while holding the "A" button will keep the HF module from transmitting. BUT to use the trainer/interlink part, you need still to fully remove the HF-module! Then it works just fine, like normally...

Greetings, Richard