Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Problems with RealFlight G3.5

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Problems with RealFlight G3.5

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 08:14 AM
DEFORCER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems with RealFlight G3.5

My transmitter is messed up on the throttle, i try to calibrate but it doesnt work, the throttle is jumping percentage like crazy it goes from 15 to 55 to 5 to 100 back to 0 percent within one second and all it does is turn the prop halfway, i tried rebooting, reinstalling, restarting re-everything but the same thing everytime. please help this is an expensive video game/ simulator.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:49 PM
justindennis

Default RE: Problems with RealFlight G3.5

This is only happening on that one channel? The Rudder is working as it is supposed to? I'd guess and say that the Interlink controller (if that is what you are using) is messed up. If you are using another controller thru the Interlink, I'd try just the Interlink and see if that works OK.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:51 PM
DEFORCER

Default RE: Problems with RealFlight G3.5

i wish spektrum sold a wireless thing like they did with FS One so then i could use it with my DX7