Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

aerofly deluxe much better than aerofly original?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

aerofly deluxe much better than aerofly original?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 11:50 PM
boosted180
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default aerofly deluxe much better than aerofly original?

i bought the aerofly original flight sim. about a year ago. i havnt been using for the past 5 months b/c the usb cable just stopped working. i think i may have damaged something when i accidentally tripped over it.

anyway, i was thinking of getting the aerofly deluxe. is it that much better than the original? to be honest i wasnt that impressed with the original. graphics are ok, but not great, the planes are too easy to fly (seems like they all have super-light wing loadings). there's not a very big selection of planes and the program isnt that user-friendly.

if the deluxe isnt that much better than the original, i may get the realflight g3.5 instead. i dont care about a sim with lots of "bells and whistles". i'm interested most importantly in good physics and secondly, realistic graphics, and user-friendliness.

Old 04-29-2007, 02:58 PM
Big feet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: aerofly deluxe much better than aerofly original?

Hi,
I have the deluxe version, I think the flight physics for planes are quite good. I have read elsewhere on RCU others say this is the best sim for planes. not for helis though.
I would suggest if you decide to get this sim that you get the lead to use with your own Tx. I have the 'game commander' that you can get. the first one arrived with a bad elevator pot, the replacement one was OK for about 6 weeks, then the pot startedgiving me hassle.
I spray contact cleaner on it from time to time, but a real Tx is much better. my mate uses his Tx and it makes such a difference.

You can download extra planes from www.rc-sim.de for both the new and the old sim, for free.