Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

900+ additional FMS models

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

900+ additional FMS models

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 07:42 PM
MX57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 900+ additional FMS models

Did anyone else get the FMS software with 900+ additional models? I got it and the planes are great. If so, what's your favorite plane for FMS?
Old 05-27-2007, 08:18 PM
samolot
My Feedback: (14)

Default RE: 900+ additional FMS models

where is this software located? is on a cd or can you download it somewhere? im in desperate need of soem good planes....
Old 05-28-2007, 12:41 AM
MX57

When I bought my cable for my tx I got a free FMS cd that comes with a lot of extra models. The front says 900+ additional models but I don't think it's quite that much, pretty close though. I don't know if you can download it anywhere though...
Old 06-17-2007, 05:19 PM
iraqvet

I got a similar CD with a cable I bought on eBay (from Tom's R/C, I believe). While there was hundreds of models on the disc, about 25 percent didn't work in the latest release (or had no preview when selecting models from the explorer window), another 20 percent were worthless attempts at aircraft or other flying objects (mainly from Japanese programmers), 10 percent were helis, 30 percent were jets or just too far advanced for a beginner. There are, in my opinion, only a handful of 4 channel high-wing trainer planes on the disk that I would consider accurate enough to learn from. I'd say my favorite planes are the Tiger Trainer and plane called the Irvine Tutor 40...