Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Simulator for Blade CX2

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Simulator for Blade CX2

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 10:34 AM
chris1379

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Simulator for Blade CX2

I recently bought a Blade CX2 and have had several flight sessions now. I have broken a few blades but nothing major so far. I would like to practice on a simulator but I can't seem to find anything for fms that is close to the CX2. Does anyone know of one? I can't quite afford Realflight.

Chris
Old 06-09-2007, 01:08 PM
NJLOAD

Default RE: Simulator for Blade CX2

Try this sim, [link=http://rcflightsim.com/index.html]Click[/link] the registered version is around 40 dollars, but you can download the CX2 from a link on the site for free.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:59 PM
broke_n_bummin

Default RE: Simulator for Blade CX2

Well, you can do that if you want to, but I wouldn't recommend Clear View to anyone. I've heard people rant and rave about how great it is, and how realistic it seems ... but I think those are people that have only tried the free FMS. If those people have ever tried a real sim like FS1 or Realflight, they would have a VERY different perspective. The graphics are the only good thing about the program. The model dynamics and controller configurability are horrible. The only way you're going to learn anything that would be usefull in flying the real thing is going to be an expensive simulator. You can learn just as much from the free sim as you'd be able to from Clear View.